June 23, 2013

Chewy Toffee Bars


Life.  Totally got in my way.  Don't get me wrong, I made time to bake.  I baked.  I baked and baked and baked.  I baked more for comfort.  I couldn't put too much thought in attempting any new recipes.  I baked the same comfort foods for my family, over and over again.  No new recipes.  Best Ever Chocolate Cake and Cinnamon Roll Cake.  Week after week.  Life is settling down and I'm back.  

First up, more comfort food, nothing too fancy or thought provoking.  Good news is, apparently these are the best brownie's I've ever made, according to my beloved husband.  Although they aren't called *brownies*, they are Chewy Toffee Bars.  

Straight up, not gonna lie, the best *brownies* I've ever made.



1 comment:

  1. Hi there, just popped over to let you know that your link to Food on Friday: Muffins & Cupcakes was featured in my Need Some Inspiration? Series today. Cheers

    ReplyDelete