November 24, 2012

Strawberry Yogurt Cake

I know, I know, not very Thanksgiving like, it's got too much red. But, I have to say, after a week, yes week, of turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie, apple pie and mashed potatoes (all in the beige family), a splash of color with this Strawberry Yogurt Cake, hit the spot.
 
Very moist, very light, very perfect for breakfast, afternoon snack and with some nice hot chocolate right before bed.

Happy Thanksgiving! 

Oh and come join the fun over at Foodie Friends Friday Recipe Linky Party!

3 comments:

  1. Precious, you know strawberries give me the heebie geebies, but I could look at that cake all day long. Shortbready and glazed, yum.
    Your comment about Thanksgiving "beige" food made me bust our laughing, that was funny!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this cake looks so delicious and moist!
    I would love to have you share this and/or any other recipe of yours at Wednesday Extravaganza - my Foodie Link Party with a special something! There is also a pretty nice Giveaway going on this week :) Here is the link:
    http://www.hungrylittlegirl.com/1/post/2012/11/wednesday-extravaganza-6-german-gluhwein-mug-giveaway.html

    Can't wait to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful cake! And I bet it tastes wonderful too! Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friends Friday!

    ReplyDelete