December 12, 2012

Cranberry Chip Cookies

      I stumbled upon the 2nd Annual Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap hosted by Love & Olive Oil and The Little Kitchen.

Life changing, well in my new world of food blogging, it was.  I became a cookie swapper via my foodie/baking love.  I've never done a cookie swap, even with friends in town.  I was so excited to pick a perfect recipe that would go out to complete strangers and hopefully have them love my creation as much as I loved baking them.  This year the Cookie Swap was working with Cookies for Cancer.  A non-profit that raises funds to fight the war against pediatric cancer.

 I tested many before I sent out any and the final choice was some Cranberry Chip Cookies.  To be different, I added 1/2 cup of toffee chips. Just cuz I could.


I love them.   Not only did they ship well, but the zing of the cranberry and the creaminess of the cholocate, made them melt in your mouth good.

I hope that Becky, Gerry and Christina love them too!  From their comments to me, I believe they did.

The other fun part of the Cookie Swap is, of course, the receiving of the cookies!  First up was some Vanilla Chai Crackle Cookies from Joanna at Go Ahead & Snicker.


So good, the smell was gingery/chai like and they made me feel warm and fuzzy.  And the cute little plantable seed paper note card was so unique!

Next up was some Ferrero Rocher Double Fudge with Bailey's Brownies from Camilla at caffayway.com  You had me at Ferrero Rocher.  You had me at the White Chocolate Swirl.  Just sayin'  


Very moist, very rich and again, so very happy I was.

Finally, from Jennifer at Bake or Break, some delectable Brown Butter Snickerdoodles.  Yep, I love anything with "Butter" in the title and these cookies did not let me down. 

 

As you can see by the picture, I ate and ate before I even thought to take a picture.  Always a sign of immediate love!

Thank you Lindsay and Taylor and Julie, too!  Looking forward to next year already!

5 comments:

  1. They were delicious! Thank you, again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you added those toffee chips!! Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun exercise to be part of, the cookie swap! your cookies look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your delicious cookies! And yes, these were INDEED DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No time for this cookie talk...I am still waiting for my white chocolate peppermint bark, Precious!

    ReplyDelete