October 7, 2012

Honey Nut Wheat Bread

I am slowly but surely becoming an addict...to my bread machine.  My re-entry into the bread machine world was my Chocolate Walnut French Toast, and off I go....I even found at a garage sale the Ultimate Bread Machine Cookbook.  Fate?  I think yes. 

Again, I felt the need to cook something sweet, so I started with Honey Nut Wheat Bread...but I had to add to it....so I added a mixture of cinnamon and sugar.


Look how pretty.  If nothing else, it came out gorgeous.  So perfectly browned and shaped.  Now to the insides.


Festive, right?  Multi-colored and awesome texture. And, instead of French Toast, I just made plain and simple toast. I love toast.


I admit, I burned it a little, but that's not the first time, and certainly nothing that a little butter couldn't fix.  I loved it and I especially loved the touch of cinnamon in it.  Yep, I'll be earmarking this recipe and will make it a keeper.

This recipe is featured on Walking on Sunshine and Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party!

6 comments:

  1. Precious...everything you bake is perfetion with sugar and cinnamonny deliciousness.
    Good thing your family is a bunch of skinnies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so good! Thanks for sharing at Foodie Friends Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bread looks really good. There is nothing better than the smell or taste of fresh bread.

    I hope you do well on your B&B. We used to own a house that was built in 1902 and I wanted to have a B&B there, but then the job called and we moved! I think it is a wonderful idea and wish you the best.

    I am now following your blog, facebook, twitter and I have pinned your recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd love to hear about some of your favorite B&B recipes!

      Delete