October 29, 2012

Deen Team Blogger


I love to bake, I love to write, I love to share my fun, I love to take photos and love the ideas that come from other people when they comment on my blog. 

I totally have what it takes to become one of Paula Deen’s favorite bloggers.

I’m not afraid to show my mistakes, nor am I afraid to show off what I love.   I easily giggle at my baking errors and am giddy when something turns out even better than I expected

My husband is my number one taste tester and my blog proofreader.  He's awesome on both accounts!  Sometimes he wants me to blog, which he knows that means I have to bake something new.   Sneaky, right? 

I'd love to be part of Paula's Team.  She's an inspiration and I ♥ her.

 

1 comment:

  1. Paula Deen I love her too! I have all her pottery, it's so beautiful. I try to never miss her shows! Precious you even remind me of her.

    ReplyDelete