October 16, 2012

Chocolate Crackled Cookies and Andes Mint Chocolate Cookies

It's almost time for the cookie frenzy that is the holiday season at our house, so I'm starting early.  Because I can.  My goal is to use a new recipe every time so I can have more than Chocolate Raspberry Peanut Butter Cup Cookies and Snickerdoodles.  Not that that is a bad thing, but variety is nice or so I'm told.

First up, Chocolate Crackled Cookies.  I love that the secret ingredient to these is Ancho Chili Pepper.  Seriously.  It is and it adds a touch of ZING!  It's fun watching peoples reactions when I tell them.



Next, one of my favorite combinations....chocolate and mint.  Andes Creme de Menthe Cookies.  Reminds me of Baskin Robbins's Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream from my sisters childhood birthday cakes.  I will make these often and add lots of the tiny minty treats.  So happy! Stayed tuned for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment