August 22, 2012

Chocolate Raspberry Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

I've been in a baking lull.  Hub was out of town for two weeks.  It is hard to bake when he's gone...otherwise, I'd eat everything that I make.  Everything.  So, for my self control issues (or lack thereof), it's best that I don't bake alone.  Yes, I could bring it all to work for my buddies, but still, the number of servings would be substantially less than when they came out of the oven.

But...he's baaaaaack....so, first up on the recipes that I've been hoarding.  Chocolate Raspberry Peanut Butter Cup Cookies.


Seriously?  Chocolate Chips - Peanut Butter AND...Raspberry Ghirardelli squares.  Good heavens, what could make it heavenly?  (caramel, but that will be next trick to try)

What is so awesome about these, (aside from the flavor and texture) is that everyone who has tried/taste tested them, nobody could figure out the secret  ingredient (Raspberry Ghirardelli squares) until I told them, then it was an instantaneous "ah yes, I can taste the raspberry!".


So satisfying to not only make something tasty, but to surprise people at the same time.  Makes me smile...life is good.

These yummy cookies are part of Mommy's Sweet Confessions Linky Party!



5 comments:

  1. Yepper. As an official taste tester these cooks were mighty fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great flavor combination. Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friends Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these sound delicious. Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friends Friday.
    http://marlys-thisandthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound great! Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friends Friday,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to invite you to join me at the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week! http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/11/clever-chicks-blog-hop-10.html



    I hope you can make it!

    ,

    Cheers,

    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete