February 13, 2012

Chocolate Raspberry Pancakes

I can do sweets treats all day long.  I should need to learn more about how to make savory breakfasts.  Realistically, I can make savory breakfasts, but why, when I can make sweet ones.  I can't serve sweet breakfasts at the bed and breakfast every single day can I?  I can, but not everyone LOVES sweets.  I was ready to find a savory recipe to try out...but when I received an email update from one of my favorite cooking websites, Joy the Baker, that all went out the window.  Look at this GORGEOUS Smashed Raspberry Chocolate Chunk Pancake.  The savory plan went straight down the drain, at least for that day. 


They tasted A. Mazing.  Fluffy, chocolatey and the perfect taste of raspberry.  And of course, the whip cream adds a nice creamy touch.  Thank you Joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment