February 12, 2012

Berries and Cream Muffins

I love anything in the red family, therefore, I love strawberries.  January is not always the best time to find sweet, red and gorgeous strawberries, but I saw a recipe for Strawberries and Cream Muffins and haven't seen anything so colorful in a muffin.


So I grabbed some strawberries, tossed them in my pink colander for a quick rinsing, added some blueberries and viola....


beautiful Berries and Cream Muffins.  Who wouldn't love a couple of these muffins with a nice cup of hot chocolate?


But really, who doesn't love a food that can, with some chocolate added, become a dessert?  So if you were at our Bed and Breakfast, would you want this in the morning, or as a nighttime treat?

I'm also super excited because my Berries and Cream Muffins got third place over at Foodie's Friends Linky Party!

Now I am going to be part of Hungry Little Girl's Wednesday Extravaganza  HungryLittleGirl


17 comments:

  1. they look yummy!

    I'm making my lunches for the week. Firt attempt at butternut squash soup in my Vitamix tonight.
    I'm also making spaghetti squash with steamed kale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even like strawberries but I would eat one of those muffins! Love your blog Jill and I be a regular at your BnB just to enjoy your delectables. Lucky friends you have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yumm! This muffins look delicious and like the perfect muffiny texture. Thanks so much for sharing at my party -A Crafty Cook

    ReplyDelete
  4. These muffins look so good....then you drizzled the chocolate on top! YUM! Thanks for being a part of our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." Hope to see you again real soon!! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Erin and Six Sisters...I love both of your blogs and head them often!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are gorgeous! :)

    Stopping by from Six Sisters' Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am pinning this one!! Gorgeous! And I would like one of these any time of the day.....Thank you for linking to Foodie Friends Friday. Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look amazing! Thanks for joining Foodie Friend's Friday! Please come back next week with another GREAT recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Angie! I would eat one any time of the day! I am your newest follower, stopping by from Foodie Friends Friday.
    ~Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. these look delicious whether for midday snack or breakfast
    come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not usually a muffin girl - but these look really good! I love a berry & cream combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there. Food on Friday: Muffins and Cupcakes is open for entries. This looks like a neat one! I do hope you link it in. This is the link . Please check out some of the great links there are already. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Precious, thanks for linking this nice one in to Food on Friday. There is now a great collection of muffin and cupcake ideas to check out! Cheers

    Ps I have just signed up to follow your blog. A follow back to Carole's Chatter would be wonderful – or have you already followed? Cheers

    ReplyDelete